miércoles, 18 de agosto de 2010

Trip to Peniche!











Hey! Well I've gone to Peniche last friday! yeahh,,but we went by car. it was a trip very unexpected cause my sister and me were at home and my oncle call us and said if we wanna go with him and others cousins to there,, I was sure that I wouldn't go, after that we called to my mother to asked the permission,, and she said yees! oohh ,, I can't believed that,, cause I thought I would stay in Madrid of the rest of the holidays. And that surprise did that I was very happy =)











Here I'm with Jack the old dog of the family ^^










































Jacket: Pepe Jeans

tank top & shorts : Zara

sandals: Quebramar

tape of the hair: done by me
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...